Now that you've completed this module…
it's time to reflect on what has been covered and how you can apply the skills to your role.
This module has covered:
- Identifying the type of document you will be writing
- Writing a clear purpose
- Considering who will be reading the document
- Writing SMART outcomes
- Developing an outline
How will you apply these skills?
- View the video.
- Complete the Action Plan.
- Download the checklist located in the Resource section.
- Complete the quiz for this module. To do this, click on Mark Complete, located at the bottom of this page. You will be returned to the module home page. Click on the link to complete the quiz.
Note: You will be able to complete the quiz only if you have completed all of the topics within this module.
Click on the link below for a checklist to assist you when planning your documents. The checklist will open in a new tab where you will be able to download it.
To finalise this module…
You will now need to complete a quick quiz. Go back to the module home page by clicking on Mark Complete located at the bottom of this page.
Ask your question below.