Conference & Business Speaker
Need a speaker for your conference or business seminar who motivates and educates?
"Great professional presentation."
- Attendee at the EA/PA Summit 2012
"I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation [5 Steps to Powerfully Persuasive Presentations] and how well connected you were with the audience. I was delighted."
- Betty Alves, CPA Parramatta Discussion Group
Business Events & Conferences
As an experienced and sought after speaker on business communication skills and leadership, I have spoken at a variety of business events and conferences. These have included:
- Focus on Learning Conference
- Australian Institute of Management
- Flying Solo Live 'Bring Out the Best' Conference
- Your Business Day program on 2UE hosted by John Stanley
- EA/PA Conference
- Western Sydney Business Connection Business Leaders' Luncheon
- CPA Women in Business
- International Institute of Business Analysis - Australia Chapter Ltd (IIBA)
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Rotary Australia
- Leadership Team Development Program - Catholic Education Office
- Knight Frank Managers' Conference
- Business Advisory Services Inc
- Warrigal Care Support Services Development Day
- CPA Australia
- HBBA Home Based Business Australia Forum
- International Women's Day Events
- BASI Women's Meeting
- Book Expo Australia
- Champion Business Lunch
- Cabel Partners Business Lunch
"I really enjoyed your presentation [Leadership in Everyday Situations]. You provided a lot of useful information on traits and qualities of a good leader."
- Fanny Chen, Sydney CPA Discussion Group
"A memorable presentation [Presenting with Confidence] last night - to the point and perceptive."
- Jelena Vukotic, CBA
3 reasons to book me...
- You want a speaker that provides simple and practical strategies that work
- You want your audience to be engaged and entertained as well as educated
- You want a passionate and inspiring speaker with real life experience
The types of speaking engagements I am available for...
- Conference workshops or seminars
- Keynote presentations
- Radio shows and podcasts
- Professional development forums
- TV or print interviews
- MC roles