This agreement between us provides the personal commitment from each of us toward the success of our time working together.
In agreeing to a coaching relationship, it is important that you understand that coaching:
- May address specific projects, work performances, skill levels and general conditions in your profession as they impact on business performance.
- Requires a co-active, collaborative approach. In the coaching relationship, my role as Coach is to facilitate change and it is your responsibility to enact change and implement actions that have been agreed upon between the sessions.
My commitment to you…
- I will provide you with a safe yet challenging environment for you to increase your skill set.
- Everything we do will be tailored to your specific goals.
- Information shared will be strictly confidential.
Your personal commitment…
To gain the most from your coaching sessions, I ask you to:
- Be willing to be actively involved and committed to the process.
- Come prepared and on time to all coaching sessions.
- Give permission for me to challenge your thinking and behaviours during the coaching sessions, which will support your development goals.
- Provide me with a minimum of 24 hours' notice if a session needs to be postponed/cancelled. If 24 hours' notice is not given, you are aware that the full fee for the session will be charged.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I look forward to working with you.