How much is poor communication costing you?
Good communication is an important skill in any environment. When it comes to communication in the workplace, good communication is an integral element to business success.
Effective communication isn’t just about mitigating conflict, although that is an important benefit of communicating effectively. Good communication is also an important factor in client relationships, profitability, team effectiveness and employee engagement.
A survey of 400 companies with 100,000 employees in the USA and UK reported an average loss per company of $62.4 million per year because of inadequate communication to and between employees.
At the individual level, team members feel disconnected with no clear direction, leading to low satisfaction, engagement and performance.
At the department level, silos can develop which keep teams from working together efficiently.
From an organisational perspective, the absence of a clear vision and goals communicated from leaders can lead to unsatisfactory performance.
The ability to express ourselves clearly is one of the most important skills in business. Effective communication has the ability to inform, persuade and influence.
With this knowledge alone, an employee who can communicate well is considered to be an asset to a company and is more likely to progress in their career. And for the business owner, having staff who can communicate efficiently and effectively will automatically increase the bottom line.
What you need is an easy way to make this happen. Introducing the… Business Communication Coaching Program.
Imagine the possibilities of where you could go in your career or the success your business could achieve just by improving your communication skills or that of your team members.
The coaching program is fully tailored to your specific needs. You can be located anywhere in the world and your tailored coaching program will be delivered at a time when it best suits you.
Who is this program for?
This program is for you or your staff if:
- You often feel frustrated by the amount of time you spend clarifying your communication with others.
- You want an easier way to ‘get to the point’ in a polite way so that others act and not disregard you or come back with further questions.
- You spend long hours at the office to try and stay on top of everything. Yet you still can’t seem to get through your workload, causing you to feel overwhelmed daily. The demands of your role are often resulting in not having productive days.
- Even though you’re highly qualified in your field, the constant feelings of the lack of progress in your role and career is resulting in you losing confidence in your own abilities.
- You spend your working day with people you find frustrating as it’s difficult to communicate with them effectively. Not only do you need to get along, you must be productive with this group of people too, yet teamwork suffers as you don’t understand how you can possibly communicate with these people in a constructive way.
If you know this program is for you, click here to enrol.
What can this program do for you?
- You will feel accomplished at work knowing that you are able to express your messages in a polite, clear and concise way, whether in writing or verbally, so that others act.
- You will feel more in control of your working day, enabling you to approach your workload with confidence.
- You will gain confidence in your abilities and are willing to step up to new opportunities to progress in your role and career.
- You will understand how to communicate with people that you once found frustrating to work with and can do so effectively.
- You will be able to achieve both team and business goals through increased productivity.
In what areas can you receive coaching?
You can receive tailored coaching in the areas of:
- Professional business writing
- Inspiring leadership
- Effective teamwork
- Communicating with clients
- Presenting with impact
What is included?
The program consists of:
- A complimentary 20-minute clarification session to discuss your objectives and prioritise what can be achieved in the time we have together.
- 6 one-hour sessions delivered online at a time that suits your schedule.
I’ve found that a minimum of 6 sessions helps my clients to embed the learning. If you find that you would benefit with more sessions, then we can discuss that during our clarification session and organise it for you.
How does it work?
- 20-minute clarification session
At your complimentary 20-minute clarification session we will discuss your objectives. We then put into place a plan of action for your coaching sessions.
- Frequency of sessions
It’s up to you how often you have your online coaching sessions – I will give my recommendation however I respect that your schedule may dictate your availability.
- Maximising the benefits for you
Each coaching session is 1 hour in length to minimise the time away from your work and to maximise the amount of material that can be covered, hence benefitting you and your learning.
- Tailored coaching for you
Each session is tailored to your needs so that you receive the maximum benefit and are able to immediately apply the skills covered into your workplace.
- Trusted coach
Even though the sessions are delivered online, we do meet in person (online) as the sessions are delivered using both audio and video. I will support you and will be available to answer any questions that you may have throughout your program.
What will you need?
- Access to the internet as all sessions are delivered online.
- Depending upon the type of coaching session that you’ll be having you may be required to provide samples of your work. For example, a writing session would require you to bring samples of your writing to your coaching session.
- A willingness to apply the skills to your role.
What won’t you need to do?
- You won’t need to download any software for the online coaching sessions.
- You won’t need to travel to another location for the coaching sessions.
- 20-minute clarification session where we discuss your objectives and we put into place a plan of action for your coaching sessions.
- Each session is recorded. I value your privacy and no session is ever shared with anyone except you. You can use the recording as a refresher following the session.
- The online platform allows sharing of screens and the use of whiteboards.
- Unlimited availability of your coach to answer your questions between coaching sessions.
- Ongoing support with weekly tips.
Feedback from clients
“This is unique coaching. It’s great.”
– Waheeda Bulladin
“Maria has been great in tailoring the online sessions to my specific needs so that I can engage my team members to all work toward our business goals. The difference in timezone has not been an issue and I’ve been able to have my sessions at a time that suited me.”
– George K
I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If, after the first coaching session, you decide that it’s not for you, I will refund your investment (minus the first coaching session).
What is your investment?
|Six 1-hour online coaching sessions||Included|
|Tailoring of sessions||Included|
|Consultation between sessions||Included|
|Total||AU$1,250.00 (includes GST)|
Contact me and I will happily answer your questions.
Do you want to enhance your business communication skills?