How do you efficiently write effective emails?
Writing is something we do every day at work, especially the writing and answering of emails. The aim is to be effective while getting the job done in the least amount of time. We assume that the reader knows what they need to do as a result of reading the email. But is that always the case?
Time is of the essence so it's important to be both efficient and effective.
How can that be done?
Here are 15 articles on improving writing skills, in particular, the writing of emails.
You will learn how to:
- Ensure that your email has a clear message
- Harness the power of words
- Keep your reader interested
- Use punctuation effectively
- Deal with writing overwhelm
- Overcome writer's block
- Use purpose versus outcome to write clearly