Need a keynote speaker for your conference or business seminar
who leads by example?
'It was our absolute pleasure to meet you last Wednesday, Maria, and to have you present to our group. Thank you once again for the valuable tips on this most important topic [Communication Skills] which I think everyone found very valuable.'
Maria Pantalone has presented at professional forums, business functions and conferences.
She motivates, entertains and inspires.
Three reasons to book Maria
- You want a speaker that provides simple and practical strategies that work
- You want your audience to be engaged and entertained as well as educated
- You want a passionate and inspiring speaker with real life experience
Where has Maria spoken?
The organisations where Maria has presented include:
- Your Business Day program on 2UE hosted by John Stanley
- Executive Assistants / Personal Assistants Conference
- Western Sydney Business Connection Business Leaders' Luncheon
- CPA Australia Women in Business Discussion Group
- International Institute of Business Analysis - Australia Chapter Ltd (IIBA)
- Focus on Learning Conference - Catholic Education Office
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Rotary Australia
- Leadership Team Development Program - Catholic Education Office
- Knight Frank Managers' Conference
- Business Advisory Services Inc
- Australian Institute of Management
- Flying Solo Conference
- Warrigal Care Support Services Development Day
- EA/PA Conference, Queensland
- CPA professional group
Leadership in everyday situations
Maria speaks about the traits of a leader from her book, Success Talks: Conversations with Everyday Leaders, where she explored the notion of what makes a leader. She also gives examples as to how you can use these traits to build your working relationships.
Five step formula to powerfully persuasive presentations
A five-step process to assist you in preparing for your next presentation together with tips to be able to deal with the nerves that inevitably come before having to present.
What are your clients saying about you?
Good service is good business! In this presentation, Maria explores what is good service and the factors that have influenced customer service in Australia over the past 10 years. She also provides tips on how to turn your clients into your biggest fans.
Understanding communication styles to work more effectively with colleagues
Being aware of the preferred communication styles of our colleagues enables us to work in a more productive manner with them. In this presentation, Maria discusses how our preferred responses in various situations can have an impact on our working relationships. Awareness and understanding of our colleagues’ preferred styles can lead to more satisfying and effective teamwork.
Seven steps to connecting with your clients
This presentation looks at how communication takes place and strategies to improve your communication style in the various mediums.
What types of speaking engagements is Maria Pantalone available for?
- Keynote presentations
- Conference workshops or seminars
- Radio shows and podcasts
- Professional development forums
- TV or print interviews
Visit Infinite Growth's testimonials page for more comments about Maria's presentations.
Need an inspirational speaker for your next event?
Contact Maria today on +61 2 8005 7084 or via the enquiry form.