Below is our Refund Policy
We are: Infinite Growth Pty Ltd
Our address is: PO Box 613, Merrylands NSW 2160
You are: a visitor to Our Website / our customer
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Goods. We look forward to seeing you again when you are over 18.
In this agreement:
“Carrier” means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you.
“Consumer” means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his business.
“Content” means any content in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
“Goods” means any of the goods we offer for sale on Our Website, or, if the context requires, goods we sell to you.
“Our Website” means any website of ours, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
“Post” means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website, and the phrases “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly.
2. Goods returned
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 5 days.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
including our delivery slip or manufacturer’s delivery slip
at your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message to [email protected] that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
- In returning faulty Goods please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arose.
- If delivery was made to an Australian address, you are also protected by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
refund the cost of return carriage;
replace the Goods as we choose.